Thursday, December 2, 2010

grrrr

Wanna know what I hate how girls sacrifice so damn much for the one they love but the guys sacrifice so little. Like i sacrifice my sleep just so I can stay up and talk to him but when i call him and get all settled in my bed so i can relax talk to him and just wind down from my day he is tired and goes to bed. Its like hello i fight sleep EVERY night waiting for your call (which comes in at 11 at the earliest)when I work all day and have to be up early the next to do it all over again but I do it cause talking to you relaxes me and helps me wind down. To make matters worse he doesnt have to get up early to go to work he does wake up to help his dad and do chores around the house but he gets huge breaks to take naps watch tv and relax before he goes to school. GRRR i tell you GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........!!!!!!!!!$$$$@R!@T%T!^YT >=[

No comments:

Post a Comment